[ESIP-all] 2019 ESIP Summer Meeting Session Proposals due FRIDAY (4/26)

Megan Carter megancarter at esipfed.org
Tue Apr 23 07:55:28 EDT 2019

Don't miss your chance to help create the 2019 ESIP Summer Meeting with us!
Breakout sessions due *THIS* Friday (4/26)

The Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP) meetings help Earth science
data-savvy professionals from across sectors and the data lifecycle find
each other and quickly work together to solve common data challenges. We
hear over and over that ESIP meetings are the most valuable part of what we
do and the value of the meetings is found in who shows up, the content that
is shared, key connections that are made and seeding innovations that often
turn into funded projects.

ESIP meetings happen twice a year and our* next meeting is July 16th-19th,
2019 <https://esipfed.org/summermeeting> (ending at lunch) at the Tacoma
Convention Center in Tacoma, Washington*. Over 80% of the content at ESIP
meetings is contributed by individuals from agencies like NASA and NOAA,
companies like AWS, Element 84 and Esri, and academics from universities
across the country.

*We need your help to complete the agenda! *We invite you to *submit ideas
for ESIP Summer Meeting sessions*
<https://www.esipfed.org/summermeeting/sessions> by this Friday, April
26th, 2019 COB. To see content submitted so far check this spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wfSHWXSQECShSo3Grpv-JnuMJOKlyuqkqOjDQu7TqM8/edit?usp=sharing>
.

We hope to see you in July and appreciate the time and effort you take in
contributing to these meetings! Have questions or need help with a session
idea? Contact staff at esipfed.org.

----
Megan Carter Orlando
Community Director
ESIP - Earth Science Information Partners
http://esipfed.org/