[ESIP-all] Climate Warrior Collective at ESIP Summer Meeting

Shayna Skolnik sskolnik at navteca.com
Fri May 31 10:14:31 EDT 2019

As the culmination of an ESIP FUNding Friday initiative, I will be
presenting the virtual reality Climate Fables VR project and producing a
unique climate-themed fashion show at the ESIP summer meeting. I am looking
for ESIP members who would be interested in participating in the Climate
Warrior Collective fashion show. This will be a fun, innovative approach to
creating climate change awareness through showcasing Climate Warrior shirts
(which will be provided) styled with items that are not just fashionable,
but also environmentally friendly, such as recycled/upcycled/or secondhand
pieces. Please contact me if you are interested in participating in the
Climate Warrior fashion show at the ESIP Summer Meeting!

Shayna

*Climate Warrior Collective*
www.climatewarriorcollective.com

*Shayna Skolnik | * Navteca