[ESIP-all] Job opportunity

Reid Sherman rsherman at usgcrp.gov
Thu Jun 6 14:24:09 EDT 2019

The Global Change Information System team is hiring! We’re a small team working for Straughan Environmental at the U.S. Global Change Research Program. We’re looking for a talented Web Developer to lead technical advances to the traceable provenance and linked data system that supports the National Climate Assessment and other science reports. See the posting at this link <https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=sv383> and reach out to me (rsherman at usgcrp.gov <mailto:rsherman at usgcrp.gov>) if you have any questions.

The position is based at our offices in downtown Washington, DC. Substantial software development experience is required and the position will work both independently and in collaboration with partner organizations to make our system interoperable. Familiarity with scientific research and publishing is a plus but not required.

-Reid

Reid Sherman, Ph.D.
Global Change Information System Lead
Contractor, U.S. Global Change Research Program
http://data.globalchange.gov
Office: 202-419-3464