[ESIP-all] *ESIP Summer Meeting Early Registration Deadline (6/10)*

Megan Carter megancarter at esipfed.org
Fri Jun 7 13:23:34 EDT 2019

*The ESIP Summer Meeting Early Registration Deadline is Next Monday 6/10!*
After Monday June 10th, registration for the 2019 ESIP Summer Meeting
<https://2019esipsummermeeting.sched.com/> (7/16-7/19 in Tacoma,
Washington) will go up to $515 for ESIP Partner Affiliates and $650 for
Non-Partner Affiliates.

*Are you still on the fence about attending?* Have you seen the agenda at
https://2019esipsummermeeting.sched.com? We had *70+ sessions
proposed* spanning
a broad range of topics. We have *11 awesome plenary speakers* lined up -
check out featured speakers
<https://2019esipsummermeeting.sched.com/directory/speakers>. If you
attend, you can join or even present in the *Research Showcase* on
Wednesday evening (7/17), a reception with posters, demos, and research as
art. You could propose an *Unconference Session* for Thursday afternoon
(7/18). You could consider taking part in our very popular *FUNding Friday*
<https://sched.co/MKGk> Competition.

You also have the option to join a number of events being held in
conjunction with the meeting, including the Geosemantics Symposium
<https://sched.co/MKH5>, the Drone Data API Design Hackathon
<https://sched.co/PuMj>, and the Data to Action Teacher Workshop
<https://sched.co/O40g>.

Regardless of which sessions you attend, the meeting will be swarming with
experts of all sorts and we have been sure to leave plenty of *time for
networking* in the agenda.

*We hope to see you in Tacoma!*

*Have you not heard much about the ESIP Summer Meeting so far?* Please
consider signing up for the ESIP Monday Updates <http://eepurl.com/cFmghz> to
get once weekly updates on what's happening in ESIP, including more
frequent meeting updates.

As always, please do not hesitate to contact staff at esipfed.org if you have
questions or would like to discuss.