[ESIP-all] Register for the Upcoming DataONE Community Meeting

Amber E Budden aebudden at epscor.unm.edu
Tue Jun 18 12:41:58 EDT 2019

Dear ESIP-ers
We are excited for the future of DataONE and for our transition towards increased community governance and participation. Join us next month in Tacoma, WA and be a part of our first DataONE Community Meeting focussed on "Building on Success for a Sustainable Future".
On Monday July 15th we will be gathering as part of a one day event featuring plenary presentations, topical breakout sessions, community-led discussions and an early evening poster reception. Co-located with the ESIP Summer Meeting we encourage the broad ESIP and DataONE Communities to join us to learn about and contribute to:

• The mission and vision of DataONE moving forward;
• Future products and services;
• Advances in DataONE activities; and
• How to expand and collaborate in our community-driven governance.

Full meeting information and registration links can be found at http://bit.ly/2019DCM. Summary meeting information is below.  We look forward to seeing you there.
DataONE Community Meeting