[ESIP-all] ESIP Winter Meeting Early Bird ends this Friday!

Samantha Sands samanthasands at esipfed.org
Mon Dec 2 15:31:31 EST 2019

ESIP Winter Meeting: Early Registration Deadline (12/6)

Join us January 7-9, 2020 (ending at lunch) at the North Bethesda Marriott,
just outside of Washington, D.C. Over 80% of the content at ESIP meetings
is contributed by individuals from agencies like NASA and NOAA, companies
like AWS, Element 84 and Esri and academics from universities across the
country. The 2020 ESIP Winter Meeting
<https://2020esipwintermeeting.sched.com/> theme will be “Putting Data to
Work: Building Public-Private Partnerships to Increase Resilience & Enhance
the Socioeconomic Value of Data.”

Featured Plenary Speakers include:

   -

   Nadine Alameh, Chief Executive Officer, Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
   -

   Christy Monaco, Chief Ventures Officer, National Geospatial-Intelligence
   Agency
   -

   Paco Nathan, Managing Partner, derwen.ai
   -

   Public Private Partnerships Panel

You can also check out <http://2020esipwintermeeting.sched.com> the ~40
community-contributed breakout sessions planned, as well as a side event,
the ESIP and OGC Coverage Processing and Analysis Sprint
<https://sched.co/Vabd>.

*Register <http://www.cvent.com/d/nyqrhv> by THIS Friday, 12/6 to take
advantage of early-bird registration rates!*

The Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP) <http://esipfed.org> meetings
help Earth science data-savvy professionals from across sectors and the
data lifecycle find each other and quickly work together to solve common
data challenges. We hear over and over that ESIP meetings are the most
valuable part of what we do and the value of the meetings is found in who
shows up, the content that is shared, key connections that are made, and
seeding innovations that often turn into funded projects.

If you can’t make it to the Winter Meeting, join us at the 2020 ESIP Summer
Meeting in Burlington, VT (July 14th-17th, 2020).

Please pass this message on to any of your colleagues who may be interested
in attending! We hope to see you in 2020 and appreciate the time and effort
you take in contributing to these meetings! Have questions? Just hit reply.

Best,

Samantha

*Samantha Sands*
Meetings Director, ESIP