[ESIP-all] Data Engineer Job Opening at Jet Propulsion Lab for PO.DAAC

Moroni, David F (US 398G) david.f.moroni at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Dec 11 17:22:04 EST 2019

Dear ESIP Colleagues,
It’s my pleasure to announce that we now have a new, full-time Data Engineer position available at JPL; This candidate will work as part of the PO.DAAC Data Stewardship Team and will directly support the data to be coming from the SWOT and S-MODE missions. More information on this position, including how to apply are available here: https://jpl.jobs/jobs/2019-11336-Earth-Science-Data-Engineer. Embedded below (and attached) is the QR code which will also forward interested candidates to the posting. Prospective candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, as this position will likely close by the end of December.
[cid:image001.png at 01D5B02E.5B5C0880]
Thank you for your consideration!
Respectfully,
David Moroni – PO.DAAC Data Stewardship Team Lead