[ESIP-all] Landslide investigation using Remote Sensing and Geophysics | EGU 2020

Antonio Abellan A.Abellan at leeds.ac.uk
Sun Jan 12 11:38:20 EST 2020

Dear colleagues,

We are looking for exciting contributions on the use of Remote Sensing and Geophysics to investigate landslides... Would you be interested in joining us at this year EGU General Assembly? If so, feel free to join us and contribute to our session, the abstract submission deadline is approaching fast! (15 January)... More info and direct link on the following link: https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2020/session/34894

GUEST SPEAKER: this year, we invited professor Jonathan Chambers, team leader of the geophysical tomography cluster at the British Geological Survey.

Best regards,

The session conveners: Dr. Antonio Abellan, Prof. Janusz Wasowski, Prof. Masahiro Chigira, Dr. Oriol Monserrat and Dr. Jan Burjanek

--
Antonio Abellán |  PhD
Lecturer in Engineering Geology | Geohazards

Priestley Building, Room 7.10
T: +44 (0)113 343 3204
<https://environment.leeds.ac.uk/see/staff/1127/dr-antonio-abellan>https://environment.leeds.ac.uk/see/staff/1127/dr-antonio-abellan
www.3D-landslide.com/<http://www.3D-landslide.com/>