[ESIP-all] Scientific software developer positions at UCAR Unidata

Ethan Davis edavis at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 23 18:37:12 EST 2020

Hi all,

Unidata is hiring! We are looking for a scientific software developer to
join our team in creating and maintaining software and data services to
support the geosciences. Particularly, this position focuses on
netCDF-Java, the THREDDS Data Server, Rosetta, Siphon, and other java or
python based client and web-based technologies. Interested? Know someone
who might be? For more details, please visit:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-is-looking-for-a8

Also, a second posting that will be closing soon (though continuing to
accept applications until filled):

This position will focus on supporting and developing the Unidata AWIPS
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/awips2/> package. AWIPS (the
Advanced Weather Interactive Processing System) is the meteorological
display and analysis package used at US National Weather Service forecast
offices. Unidata AWIPS is a version of the NWS AWIPS that has been modified
and repackaged for non-operational use for research and education.

For more details, please visit:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-is-looking-for-an3

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,

Ethan