[ESIP-all] Tomorrow, Wednesday May 13 at 4pm ET: Monthly meeting of the Community Data Cluster

Andrea Thomer athomer at umich.edu
Tue May 12 09:21:14 EDT 2020

Hi all,

Tomorrow (Weds May 13) the Community Data Cluster will be meeting at 4pm
ET!  Connection information is below. We have some updates from the most
recent Data for Black Lives Webinar, a potential guest presentation from
the creator of the Columbia COVID-19 Data Dashboard
<https://www.knowi.com/coronavirus-dashboards/columbia-covid-19-forecasts/>,
and would like to continue our planning for summer activities.

Notes from past meetings are here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-MrnnuYOCnPRsWxTweXMZ1baMCgHTRBteEnmuqN60Gw/edit

Connection info:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/857241765

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (786) 535-3211
Access Code: 857-241-765

See you soon!

Andrea (cluster co-chair), on behalf of myself and Steve Diggs (Chair)

--
Andrea K. Thomer
Assistant Professor