[ESIP-all] Jumpstart Your Sustainability Plan: Free Virtual Mini-Course for All!

Nayiri Mullinix nayiri at umich.edu
Wed May 27 12:18:21 EDT 2020

*Interested in developing a sustainability strategy for your gateway?Sign
up now for the Jumpstart Your Sustainability Plan mini-course! It’s free,
and we’re offering it virtually.*

*Tuesday-Thursday, June 16-18, 2020*
*With main presentations that will take place 12-1:30 pm ET each day, and
optional office hours and special topics presentations from 2-5 pm ET*
Register by June 12, 2020