[ESIP-all] Thank you Erin!!

Tamara Ledley ledley at sustainingscience.com
Wed Sep 30 12:23:03 EDT 2020

Erin,

I want to express on behalf of all of ESIP our gratitude for your dedication and commitment to making ESIP the most useful and helpful organization it can be for the members, our partners, and the broader communities we reach.  We wish you the best on your future endeavors and want you to know, as I am sure you do, that you will always be part of the ESIP Community.

Thanks!!

Tamara

Tamara Shapiro Ledley

President, Earth Science Information Partners

2017 Harvard Advanced Leadership Initiative Fellow

617-803-7152