[ESIP-all] Ignite at AGU - Call for Speakers

Annie Burgess annieburgess at esipfed.org
Thu Oct 15 13:15:53 EDT 2020

The popular science storytelling event Ignite at AGU <http://igniteagu.io/> is
celebrating its 10th anniversary! While Ignite at AGU normally entails ten
speakers giving 5-minute lively, creative talks to around 200 people in San
Francisco... this year will be a bit different. We’re taking Ignite at AGU
online!

All registered AGU attendees can join the virtual Ignite event and interact
with speakers. The event will also stream live to the public!

Ignite talks showcase your personal and professional interests... pretty
much what *Ignites* you! Ten talks will be selected and we encourage
individuals of any career stage to submit.

Please click here <http://igniteagu.io/> for more details on how to submit.
Be bold - it’s the best stage all week!
_

Please feel free to share this announcement. Questions? Email:
lab at esipfed.org