[ESIP-all] [agu-essi] Kicking off 3 weeks of AGU with IGNITE!
DWright at esri.com
Wed Dec 2 23:03:50 EST 2020
A Twitter compilation from today’s amazing Ignite at AGU event:
Dawn Wright (she/her/hers), Ph.D. & GISP | Esri Chief Scientist
Esri | 380 New York St | Redlands, CA 92373<webextlink://380%20New%20York%20St%20|%20Redlands,%20CA%2092373> | USA
T 909 793 2853 x2182 | M 909 362 6817 | dwright at esri.com<mailto:dwright at esri.com> | esriurl.com/scicomm<http://www.esri.com/sciences>
esriurl.com/dawn<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__esriurl.com_dawn&d=DwMGaQ&c=n6-cguzQvX_tUIrZOS_4Og&r=XlutqUdSIpme1jvzl1iWog&m=XO9X9gVsiBGUg5I9jNyq8GZnFSL9O-I78AexOtVJavg&s=Z3mNQ3SvFiZ7TmJUS_cfuW7US_czkXyRpRZuuX00zv8&e=> | @deepseadawn
THE SCIENCE OF WHERE ®
Esri is here to help: Coronavirus Response Resources<https://coronavirus-resources.esri.com/> | GIS for Racial Justice<https://www.esri.com/en-us/racial-equity/overview> | Disaster Response Program<https://www.esri.com/en-us/disaster-response/overview>
From: <agu-essi at googlegroups.com> on behalf of Annie Burgess <annieburgess at esipfed.org>
Date: Monday, November 30, 2020 at 10:42 AM
To: "agu-essi at googlegroups.com" <agu-essi at googlegroups.com>, "esip-all at lists.esipfed.org" <esip-all at lists.esipfed.org>, "cryolist at cryolist.org" <cryolist at cryolist.org>, "gilbertclub at lists.berkeley.edu" <gilbertclub at lists.berkeley.edu>, "GEOMORPH-L at listserv.tamu.edu" <GEOMORPH-L at listserv.tamu.edu>, "Geonet at princeton.edu" <Geonet at princeton.edu>, "cedar_email at mailman.ucar.edu" <cedar_email at mailman.ucar.edu>, "earth-space-science-informatics at lists.nasa.gov" <earth-space-science-informatics at lists.nasa.gov>
Subject: [agu-essi] Kicking off 3 weeks of AGU with IGNITE!
As we get started with nearly three weeks of the 2020 AGU Fall Meeting, I wanted to remind everyone to add Ignite at AGU [igniteagu.io]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/igniteagu.io__;!!CKZwjTOV!iIXAZLojBsmM4ENFQkUCtkYa6OSvUa1HuWMf8w-rwEfaOZxCu_lOqFPVvz8u$> to your scientific program [agu.confex.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/agu.confex.com/agu/fm20/meetingapp.cgi/Session/114113__;!!CKZwjTOV!iIXAZLojBsmM4ENFQkUCtkYa6OSvUa1HuWMf8w-rwEfaOZxCu_lOqBlt4DS4$>!
As it is often challenging to make it to talks in different AGU sections, or even visit an adjacent section's poster aisle, Ignite brings AGU's diversity to one place!
Sponsored by NASA's Earth Science Division, supported by ESIP, and open to all registered AGU Fall Meeting attendees, this year's Ignite will certainly be one for the books!
2020 Ignite at AGU speakers:
· Roman Dial (Alaska Pacific University): Walking treeline across the Brooks Range: What's happening in America's Arctic mountain wilderness?
· Laura Guertin (Penn State Brandywine): Stitching Through Science Communication – With Quilts
· Robert Simmon (Planet): Earth at an Acute Angle
· Jonathan O'Brien (NASA ARSET/SSAI): Anxiety, Land Cover Classification, and Your Brain
· Lauren Haygood (The University of Tulsa): A Tale of Two Rivers Meets Citizen Science
· Lorena Medina Luna (NCAR): Silencing your inner saboteur: Succeeding in spite of imposter syndrome
· Joanna Young (University of Alaska Fairbanks): Six surprising ways that glacier loss impacts humankind
· Ryan McGranaghan (ASTRA): Discover the space between disciplines
· Jeffrey Allenby (Center for Geospatial Solutions): From satellites to cell phones: Working smarter not harder in the Conservation World
· Emil Cherrington (NASA SERVIR): Are you ready to cross a new Earth science data frontier?
We hope to see you there!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Earth and Space Science Informatics" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to AGU-ESSI+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com<mailto:AGU-ESSI+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com>.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/AGU-ESSI/CAJxy%3D2DU595e38cvSO7cNRfCtr3ehh2p4_Ld2p%3DtiS7%3DxawPQA%40mail.gmail.com [groups.google.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/groups.google.com/d/msgid/AGU-ESSI/CAJxy*3D2DU595e38cvSO7cNRfCtr3ehh2p4_Ld2p*3DtiS7*3DxawPQA*40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer__;JSUlJQ!!CKZwjTOV!iIXAZLojBsmM4ENFQkUCtkYa6OSvUa1HuWMf8w-rwEfaOZxCu_lOqIB5gyzo$>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ESIP-all