[ESIP-all] Please attend: ESSI Leptoukh Lecture by this year's honoree Erin Robinson; Dec. 10th 8:30pm EST

Sarah Ramdeen sarah.ramdeen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 15:16:33 EST 2020

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder that this Thursday is the ESSI Leptoukh Lecture.  The
lecture this year will be presented by Erin Robinson. See description and
link below.

*Greg Leptoukh Lecture (Thursday Dec. 10th 8:30pm EST)*
The Leptoukh Lecture (named in honor of the late Dr. Greg Leptoukh)
recognizes the advances made by individual researchers in the field of
informatics and their contributions to Earth and space science.  This
year's honoree is Ms. Erin Robinson, who served from 2014-2020 as the
Executive Director of the Earth Science Information Partners.  Ms. Robinson
has been a key organizing figure in the geoscience community for over a
decade, and has been instrumental in advancing the recognition and
importance of Earth and space science data to the wider community.
https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm20/meetingapp.cgi/Session/106006

Thank you!
Sarah - ESSI Secretary

--