[ESIP-all] 2021 EarthCube Annual Meeting - Call for Abstracts - Due April 15

Lynne Schreiber lbschreiber at ucsd.edu
Tue Mar 2 13:49:00 EST 2021

ec2021

*2021 EarthCube Annual Meeting
<https://www.earthcube.org/2021-earthcube-annual-meeting>  June 15-17,
2021 (virtual)*

Theme: /Network(ing) for the Future/

EarthCube welcomes those interested in the intersection between
cyberinfrastructure and geosciences to join the 2021 EarthCube Annual
Meeting to be held virtually on June 15-17, 2021. The heart of EarthCube
is people. We put people first and do our best to recognize, appreciate,
and respect the diversity of our global contributors. EarthCube welcomes
contributions from everyone who shares our interests and wants to
contribute in a healthy and constructive manner within our community.

*Call For Notebooks, Posters and Working sessions - due April 15, 2021*

EarthCube welcomes project participants, new PIs, early career
researchers and scientists, and all other interested parties to submit
abstracts for:

  * notebooks
  * posters
  * working sessions

*
**Student Funding and Educational Opportunity - Applications due April
1, 2021*
Ten to fifteen awards of up to $2,000 that target the development of
Python 3 notebooks that follow an EarthCube TAC template and leverage
EarthCube projects (e.g., for research projects, for educational
activities, and more broadly to illustrate tool capabilities will be
available to students). Applications due April 1, 2021.

Details on the 2021 EarthCube Annual Meeting
<https://www.earthcube.org/2021-earthcube-annual-meeting>

Many thanks,

Lynne

--