[ESIP-all] 2021 ESIP Summer Meeting: Call for Sessions OPEN NOW

Megan Carter megancarter at esipfed.org
Wed Mar 10 14:33:00 EST 2021

*2021 ESIP Summer Meeting: Call for Sessions OPEN NOW*The session proposal
portal for the 2021 Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP) Summer Meeting
<https://2021esipsummermeeting.sched.com/> (July 19th-23rd, 2021 ONLINE) is
open now through 4/16. For over 20 years, ESIP meetings have brought
together the most innovative thinkers and leaders around Earth observation
data, thus forming a community dedicated to making Earth observations more
discoverable, accessible and useful to researchers, practitioners, policy
makers, and the public. See, for example, topics and speakers from the 2021
ESIP Winter Meeting <https://2021esipwintermeeting.sched.com/>.

We especially welcome session proposals related to ESIP's 2021 theme: *Leading
Innovation in Earth Science Data Frontiers*.

ESIP has been investing in learning new methods of engaging participants
during our virtual meetings and we will again support session organizers
with session design workshops, consultations, and optional one-to-one
support provided by the consultants we have worked with in the past,
Charley Haley and Fisher Qua.

*Learn more about the process and timeline and submit a proposal by
4/16 here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/12KnG92ATbNLrVCerLaJNZmHDe6Mmq3UAm0MELVGyvRg/edit?usp=sharing>.*

*Questions?* Send them to staff at esipfed.org.

[image: savethedate.jpg]