[ESIP-all] NEREID Presents: "Convergence on Tap", a virtual happy hour

Rebecca Reid rebreid at mac.com
Tue Mar 23 14:13:57 EDT 2021

Greetings everyone,

If you are on the ESIP-Ed, list, you may be getting this announcement twice, my apologies to your in box.

Catherine Cramer and I are on the ESIP Education Committee and are also members of NEREID (Network for Earth-space Research, Education, and Innovation with Data). NEREID is building a community of people interested in interdisciplinary and convergence science. (We are at the same time figuring out what “convergence science" means to each of us.)

On March 31, we will host our inaugural NEREID: Convergence on Tap! This is a virtual "happy hour" event, featuring a fantastic panel followed by informal discussion. Attached please find an event flyer, which we encourage you to send to your networks - all are invited!  Go here to register <https://sites.google.com/view/nereid2019/convergence-on-tap>!

I’d be happy to answer any questions about the event, hope to see you there.

Cheers,
Becky
Rebecca Reid

Freelance Educator,
Learners Without Walls

Education Committee Member
Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP)

Adjunct Professor,
Cuesta College

"Happiness is an inside job”