[ESIP-all] NASA Earth Science Applications Week 2021

Neugebauer, Sydney E. (LARC-E3)[Science Systems & Applications, Inc.] sydney.e.neugebauer at nasa.gov
Thu Jul 15 13:08:49 EDT 2021

Hello ESIP community,
NASA's Applied Sciences team invites you to NASA Earth Science Applications Week! Please join us for this free event August 9-12th to watch and learn more about NASA Earth Science and how Earth observations are used to help make our world a better place!
The week will begin with a kickoff session and include project highlights, guest speakers, panels of experts, and interactive group discussions and networking opportunities. There will be plenary sessions from 12:00-2:00pm EDT each day, with flash talks from 2:15-4:15pm Tuesday and Wednesday and networking opportunities at 2:00pm on Monday and Thursday. Topics range from health and air quality to water and agriculture and more.
Help us by registering yourself and encourage your teams to register on the event webpage<https://appliedsciences.nasa.gov/our-impact/events/2021-earth-science-applications-week>. Forward this note and the attached shareable to your networks and communities encouraging them to attend!
Let us know if you have any questions and we hope to see you there! For more information, please contact Lauren Childs at Lauren.M.Childs at nasa.gov<mailto:Lauren.M.Childs at nasa.gov> or Sydney Neugebauer at Sydney.E.Neugebauer at nasa.gov<mailto:Sydney.E.Neugebauer at nasa.gov>

[cid:image001.png at 01D77957.8F60F250]

[NASA Earth Science Applied Sciences]
Sydney Neugebauer (she/her)
Coordination and Analysis Lead