[ESIP-all] 2021-2022 EarthCube Early Career Travel Grant Application is open

D. Sarah Stamps dstamps at vt.edu
Tue Oct 26 11:06:30 EDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the 2021-2022 EarthCube Early Career Travel Grant Application is open to attend a conference or workshop (virtually or in-person) between November 1, 2021 and February 28, 2022 with a due date for your application of 3 weeks before the start of your conference.

Please find the application linked here <https://forms.gle/XUfkXAJhfw3GFF7X8>, which includes details about the grant.

Best always,

Sarah and the EarthCube Science and Engagement Team

____________________
D. Sarah Stamps, PhD
She/Her
Associate Professor
Geodesy and Tectonophysics Laboratory
dstamps at vt.edu
www.geodesy.geos.vt.edu

Virginia Tech
Department of Geosciences
926 West Campus Drive (MC0420)
4044 Derring Hall
Blacksburg, VA 24061  USA
(540) 231-3651

Due to my own family/work balance, you may get email from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.