[ESIP-all] Call for Papers and Abstracts - 11th International Conference on Climate Informatics

Yuhan Douglas Rao yuhan.rao at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 18:35:39 EST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

On the behalf of the Climate Informatics community, we are excited to
announce that the 11th International Conference on Climate Informatics
(CI2022) <http://ncics.org/ci2022> is scheduled for May 9-13, 2022 in
Asheville, North Carolina (USA). The conference will be a hybrid event that
allows both in-person and virtual participants to share their work and
exchange ideas to advance the field of climate informatics.

We are currently accepting paper and abstract submissions for the conference.
The deadline for submission is 10 January 2022. Full details regarding how
to submit your work can be found on the conference page
<https://ncics.org/news/events/ci2022/paper-submission/>. We invite your
interest and participation in this hybrid conference and ask that you
please express your interest by completing this form
<https://forms.gle/2yJiYxYP7FZpqBtAA>. Other relevant conference details
and helpful information for planning purposes are made available via
the conference
website <http://ncics.org/ci2022>.

Please feel free to forward this announcement to other colleagues that may
be interested in attending or presenting. If you have any questions, please
direct them to the organizing committee via this email address (
informatics at ncics.org).

We look forward to your participation and hope to see you in Asheville in
May 2022!

Sincerely,

Conference Co-Chairs

Yuhan “Douglas” Rao (NCICS/NC State University)

Chen Chen (Center for Climate Research Singapore)
[image: image.png]