[ESIP-all] Seeking Panelists for NSF 21-617 (CSSI) and NSF 21-616 (CISE/OAC Core) Programs

Martin, Raleigh ramartin at nsf.gov
Mon Dec 6 13:39:10 EST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

We invite you to indicate your interest and availability to serve as a panelist for NSF's Cyberinfrastructure for Sustained Scientific Innovation (CSSI)<https://beta.nsf.gov/funding/opportunities/cyberinfrastructure-sustained-scientific-innovation-cssi> and OAC Core<https://beta.nsf.gov/funding/opportunities/computer-and-information-science-and-engineering-core-programs> programs. Both programs are interdisciplinary and rely on both cyberinfrastructure experts as well as experts in all science and engineering fields traditionally supported by NSF. We expect a topically diverse set of proposals and we seek a variety of expertise so the joint wisdom of the panel advises NSF about funding recommendations.

Panels will be virtual and typically last two days. We expect each panelist to review about 6-8 proposals. Please complete the Survey Form<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SCQWX3R> which will inform us of your area(s) of expertise and your dates of availability to serve as a virtual panelist. Indicating availability or interest does not mean commitment to participate. Please complete the form by December 22, 2021.

Thank you very much for your interest in participating in this activity. The NSF peer review system depends upon the expertise of panelists such as you, and we truly appreciate your service.

On Behalf of the CSSI Working Group and NSF Directorate for Geosciences Cyberinfrastructure Working Group (GEO CI Group),
Raleigh Martin
--
Please direct questions about these programs to:

Tevfik Kosar, Ph.D.
Program Director, CISE/OAC
National Science Foundation
cssiqueries at nsf.gov<mailto:cssiqueries at nsf.gov>