[ESIP-all] Results-driven Approach of - (lists.esipfed.org)

rinku rinkumahala749 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 06:21:40 EDT 2022

Dear Team,

Hope you are doing well.

It is my pleasure to let you know that we are offering SEO services for
only *$100/pm*, we can include 5 to 10 best keywords in the work process.
The audit report and the scope of work are defined below, please review and
let me know your thoughts to discuss further.

*Let me analyze the technical factors first, please review the
below-specified issues.*

*On-page Factors*

*Factors*

*Analysis  *

*Action*

Meta Tags

Some page's meta tags still blank, some duplicate and not written as per
search engine guidelines

We will fix this.

All Tag Missing

Many images missing alt tags and some tag's text are wrongly described. Can
check with the help of this tool: https://www.seoptimer.com/alt-tag-checker

We will fix this.

HTML Error

There are many HTML code errors, please check by this URL below:
https://validator.w3.org/

We will fix this.

GEO/OG Tag

Not implemented

We will this.

Sitemap XML

Need an updated version/missing

We will fix this.

Robots txt

Need to be corrected

We will fix this.

Canonical Issues

Some internal pages missing and need to check the home page response.

We will fix this.

Internal Linking

Not done, missing.

We will fix this.

URL Structure

Some bad URLs are there and need to be Google-friendly

We will fix this.

Broken Links

Found, check here: https://www.brokenlinkcheck.com/

We will fix this.

Header Tag (H1, H2 to H6)

Badly implemented and some pages are missing these as well.

We will fix this.

Text to HTML Ratio

Not good, check here: https://sitechecker.pro/text-to-code-ratio/

We will fix this.

Page Loading Speed

Not good, need to improve.

We will fix this.

Google page  Publisher Tag

Missing

We will fix this.

*What we can do to overcome this situation.*

Our developed strategy will identify and prioritize all opportunities
within three main tactical areas of SEO contingent on priority – Technical
SEO, Content Marketing, and Authority Development (link building). Please
feel free to review the prepared SEO strategy for your website (
lists.esipfed.org) below.

*On-Page SEO Plan of Action: *(lists.esipfed.org)

*S.L*

*Technical Work*

*Complexity*

1

Website Technical Analysis (Pre-Report)

High

2

Landing Page Suggestion/ Creation

Medium

3

Meta Tag Writing /Implementation

High

4

Google Webmaster Tools Verification

High

5

Google Analytics Verification

High

6

Duplicate Content Checking/Fixing

High

7

All Tag Missing Checkup/Fixing

Medium

8

HTML Error Checking/Fixing

Low

9

404 Error Analysis/Fixing

Medium

10

Google Penalty Removal (If Penalized)

High

11

GEO/OG Tag Fixing on Every Page

High

12

Doorway Pages Fixing

Low

13

Monthly Traffic Analysis and Reporting

Low

14

Sitemap XML Fixing

High

15

Robots txt Fixing

High

16

Keywords Density Fixing

High

17

Competitive Analysis/Reporting

High

18

Canonical Issues Fixing

High

19

Internal Linking Analysis and Fixing

Medium

20

URL Structure Fixing

Medium

21

301 Redirect Set up

Medium

22

Identify Broken Links/ Fixing

Medium

23

Header Tag (H1, H2 …. H6) Fixing

Medium

24

Text to HTML Ratio Fixing

Medium

25

Website Page Loading Speed Fixing

High

26

Google Publisher Tag Fixing

High

27

Crawl Error Fixing

High

28

Bing Webmaster Tools Verification

Medium

29

Responsive Design Check and Advice

High

30

Filter out bad bots from Google Analytics

High

*Off-Page SEO/SMO Plan of Action: (lists.esipfed.org
<http://lists.esipfed.org>)*

*S.L*

*Content Writing Plan*

*Occurrence*

1

Link Building Text Writing

Monthly

2

Blog/Web 2.0 Content Writing

Monthly 2

3

Article Content Writing

Monthly 2

4

Social Media Content Writing

Weekly 3

5

Business Description Writing

Monthly Once

*S.L*

*Link Building Work Plan*

*Occurrence*

1

Social Bookmarking Submission

Weekly 5 posts/5 backlinks

2

Classified Posting

Weekly 3 posts/ 3 backlinks

3

Article Content Submission

Weekly 2 posts/2 backlinks

4

Blog Content Posting

Weekly 2 posts/2 backlinks

5

Press Release Submission

Weekly 2 sub/2 backlinks

6

Local Business Listing Creation

Weekly 2 listing/2 backlinks

7

Anchor Text Variation Analysis and Suggestion

Monthly Task

8

Old Backlink Analysis/Bad Link Removal

Monthly Task

9

Social Media Profile Creation- If Not Done

One Time Task

10

Profile Creation and Optimization

Weekly 2 pro/2 backlinks

11

Competitor Analysis & Link Building

1 Comp/20 backlinks

12

Document/PDF/PPT Submission

Weekly 2 posts/2 backlinks

13

Blog Directory Submission

Weekly 5 sub/5 backlinks

14

Blog Social Bookmarking Submission

Weekly 5 sub/5 backlinks

15

Social Media Content Posting

Weekly (Not Fixed)

16

Image Sharing/Optimization

Weekly 2 posts/2 backlinks

17

Blog or Google Alert Commenting

Weekly 2com/2 backlinks

18

Product Listing (Only for Product Sites)

Weekly 2sub/2 backlinks

Please let us know how many keywords you want to optimize, so we can
customize a suitable plan for you. If you have a list of keywords you can
send us or advise us to run an analysis on and suggest the best keywords.
Feel free to get in touch with us on Cell/Email/Skype/WhatsApp anytime.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about our service,
we look forward to working with you!

*Best Regards*

*Rinku Mahala*

*SEO Consultant/Analyst*

We are not spammers, in case if you don't want us to contact you again,
please respond with "REMOVE"
[image: beacon]