[ESIP-all] NSF announcements: Grants Conference and EAR Division Director opening

Martin, Raleigh ramartin at nsf.gov
Mon Jun 6 13:51:09 EDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

My apologies for the late notice, but I wanted to inform you that the NSF Grants Conference is occurring this week (June 6-10). The conference is free, virtual, and open to anyone. There are a variety of sessions on the NSF proposal and award process aimed at a variety of audiences, including principal investigators (PIs) and sponsored research offices (SROs). You can find the agenda here: https://nsfpolicyoutreach.com/22-grants-conference/.

I also wanted to note that the NSF Division of Earth Sciences (EAR) is currently advertising for a new Division Director. This is a great opportunity to guide the direction of Earth Sciences in the coming years. Applicants are welcome to apply for a federal employee or an Intergovernmental Personnel Act (aka "rotator") appointment. The closing date for applications is 7/8/2022. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Here is the link to the job opening: https://www.usajobs.gov/job/657412200.

Best regards,
Raleigh Martin

-
Raleigh L. Martin, Ph.D. (he/him/his)