[ESIP-all] ESIP Meeting, AGU session promos, and cute critters

Allison Mills allisonmills at esipfed.org
Fri Jul 8 10:33:54 EDT 2022

Hi All,

Cross-posting some content from Slack and letting folks know where to get
updates. I try not to drown your inboxes, but also want to make sure you
are getting the ESIP info you need.

Generally, I keep all main ESIP announcements to the weekly ESIP Update
(sign up: esipfed.org/subscribe), quick reminders in Slack #general (sign
up: esip-slack-invite.herokuapp.com), and meeting details on
esipfed.org/meetings and the 2022 July ESIP Meeting Sched site
<https://2022esipjulymeeting.sched.com/>.

To keep communications streamlined, I pulled together a few things to help:

   - esipfed.org/july22-hotel - today is the last day to book in the ESIP
   hotel block
   - esipfed.org/meetings FAQ- we included more details for virtual and
   in-person attendees
   - If you are signed up via Cvent esipfed.org/july22-register, then
   expect the Know-Before-You-Go email next week.
   - AGU sessions doc
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Phw9bJ4qK027MtJkGmYBtOTAULe3J_AVU-Hj1bw4ahw/edit?usp=sharing>
   - ESIP gets a ton of these, which is awesome, but the timing is tough and I
   want to make sure no one's session slips through the cracks. We won't share
   individual sessions on the esip-all listserv. Please add your session
   number, link, title, and abstract to the suggested sessions doc so I can
   promote the heck out of the whole list. Feel free to tag us @ESIPfed on
   Twitter and I will reshare.
   - World news is pretty heavy right now, so if you need a smile or
   pick-me-up, head over to #esip-pets
   <https://join.slack.com/share/enQtMzc2OTYzMDY2NTAzMC1jZmRiNDU2N2I4ODI5NjliN2QwN2Q5MTFiNzdkMDQyNTc2M2M5OTQxNTI4NGE3NjE3NjZmNmFhMmIwNjgzZGQw>in
   Slack

Feel free to reach out if you have questions!

Thanks,
Allison

*Allison Mills *(she/her)
Communications Manager
Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP)
esipfed.org

Follow @ESIPfed <https://twitter.com/ESIPfed> 🌐

*ESIP is supported by NASA, NOAA, and USGS*