[ESIP-all] =?utf-8?Q?What=E2=80=99s_?=New with NEREID?

Rebreid rebreid at mac.com
Tue Nov 15 11:03:00 EST 2022

Greetings,

ESIP member NEREID is hosting a virtual this Thursday evening at 7:00pm EST to announce upcoming events and stay in touch with the growing NEREID community. Details below.

What’s New with NEREID
When: Nov 17, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
More Info:https://www.earthspacenetwork.org/on-tap

Registration Link
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0qd-yspzovGtYKKlAppXYbH43tBvUJMFJw

The Network for Earth-space Research, Education & Innovation with Data (NEREID) invites you to participate in  a virtual forum on November 17 at 7:00 pm (eastern-time). The session will highlight recent and upcoming NEREID activities and initiatives, including the exciting “Our Changing Planet” in-person NEREID Summit that is in the works for 2023. NEREID planning committee members will present these updates and answer your questions, including opportunities to share your latest projects or interests and engage in informal dialogue and brainstorming with other participants. Current and potential NEREID members are welcome, along with anyone who just wants to learn more about research, education and data spanning earth and space sciences. We hope to see you there!

Becky
Rebecca Reid

Freelance Educator,
Learners Without Walls