[ESIP-all] Climate Informatics 2023: April 19-21, Cambridge UK (Submission Deadline: Jan 26, 2023)

Yuhan Douglas Rao douglas_rao at ncsu.edu
Thu Dec 22 16:05:34 EST 2022

Dear colleagues,

You are invited to submit your research to the 12th International
Conference on Climate Informatics (Climate Informatics 2023, 19–21 April
2023) <https://cambridge-iccs.github.io/climate-informatics-2023> at
Cambridge, United Kingdom. This year’s conference is hosted by the
Institute of Computing for Climate Science (ICCS) at the University of
Cambridge. The conference will be a hybrid event that allows both in-person
and virtual participants to share their work and exchange ideas to advance
the field of climate informatics.

We are currently accepting submissions of either *full papers (8 pages
maximum) or extended abstracts (2 pages maximum)* for the conference. The
deadline for submission is *26th January 2023*. *Accepted full papers* will
be published in a special collection for the conference on Environmental
Data Science, a fully open-access journal. Full details regarding how to
submit your work can be found on the conference page:
https://cambridge-iccs.github.io/climate-informatics-2023/submission
<https://cambridge-iccs.github.io/climate-informatics-2023>.

Other relevant conference details and helpful information for planning
purposes are made available via the conference website.

Please feel free to forward this announcement to other colleagues that may
be interested in attending or presenting. If you have any questions, please
direct them to the organizing committee via this email address:
iccs at maths.cam.ac.uk

We look forward to your participation and hope to see you in Cambridge in
April 2023! Have a wonderful holiday break!

Sincerely,

Scott Hasking, British Antarctic Survey (Conference Co-chair)

Yuhan (Douglas) Rao, North Carolina State University (Conference Co-chair)

Emily Shuckburgh, University of Cambridge (Local Chair)

--
[image: NCICS] <http://ncics.org/> Yuhan (Douglas) Rao
*Research Scientist*
e: yrao5 at ncsu.edu
o: +1 828 271 4903I choose to work on a flexible schedule and across a
number of time zones. My apologies for sending emails outside of your
working hours.