[ESIP-all] Event Reminder: AGU Informatics Leptoukh Lecture by Dr. Rahul Ramachandran

Danie Kinkade (she/her) dkinkade at whoi.edu
Wed Apr 10 12:12:23 EDT 2024

Hi ESIP (with apologies for the cross-post),

Please join the AGU Informatics Section tomorrow, April 11 at 2:00 PM EDT, when we host Dr. Rahul Ramachandran to present his Leptoukh Award Lecture titled: From Petabytes to Insights: Tackling Earth Science's Scaling problems in Data, Information and Processes.

Dr. Ramachandran received this AGU Informatics Section Award last fall; however, the event needed to be rescheduled from its usual timing during the AGU Annual Meeting. We are pleased to bring you his rescheduled lecture and ask that you register using the following link. A confirmation email will be sent containing webinar connection information:
 https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2373804260975353689?mc_cid=1e773395fa&mc_eid=f1799cf306

You can read Dr. Ramachandran's full Essay at: https://www.earthdata.nasa.gov/learn/articles/2023-leptoukh-lecture-essay

Best,
Danie Kinkade, on behalf of AGU Informatics Section Leadership

--
Danie Kinkade (she/her)
President, AGU Informatics Section
dkinkade at whoi.edu