[ESIP-all] Got ideas for the July ESIP Meeting? Share them!

Allison Mills allisonmills at esipfed.org
Wed May 1 15:52:21 EDT 2024

Hey ESIP Folks,

We're in the final stretch up for the call for sessions for the next ESIP
Meeting (July 22-26 - Asheville, NC + online).

➡️ Call for sessions are open through Friday, May 10:
esipfed.org/jul24-sessions

Maybe you've got an idea but are still stewing? Submit anyway! All our proposed
sessions
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zD9iTljfnOVGPpg-PMjaRul79zKYVgbhp9kQctNSvHA/edit?usp=sharing>
are publicly available. We encourage people to submit early, ping potential
collaborators, start a conversation in Slack #general, and reiterate as you
go.

Also, here is the blog that Charley Haley and Megan Orlando about
interactive session design:
https://www.esipfed.org/esip-meeting-session-tips/
<https://www.esipfed.org/esip-meeting-session-tips/>

Happy sessioning!