[ESIP-AQ] Telecon today

Stefan Falke stefan.falke at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 07:02:17 EST 2007

*Telecon Reminder:*
Fridays 1:30PM Eastern;
Phone: 866-489-0573;
Meeting Code: *2279431*

Topics (please add any topics you'd like to discuss):

Summary of NO2 Workshop
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Workshop

Capturing resources on S. Cal Smoke Event:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/071022SoCalSmoke

Upcoming Meetings:

   - EPA Office of Environmental Information
Symposium<http://www.epa.gov/oei/proceedings/2007/proceedings07.htm>Nov
14-16
   - AGU Fall Meeting Dec 10-14 (see eGY booth information in forwarded
   email below)
   - ESIP Winter Meeting <http://www.esipfed.org/events/> Jan 9-10
   - A&WMA Aerosol and Atmospheric Optics: Visual Air Quality and
   Radiation <http://www.awma.org/events/view_event.html?typeid=1&id=65>Apr
28 - May 2
             o Proposed session on Web Information Networks for Aerosol
   Analysis

Funding Opportunities:

   - NSF DataNet<http://www.nsf.gov/funding/pgm_summ.jsp?pims_id=503141&org=OCI&from=home>

             o contact Rob Raskin (raskin at jpl.nasa.gov) if interested in
   participating in the ESIP proposal

   - NSF Atmospheric Sciences Mid-Size Infrastructure
Opportunity<http://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2007/nsf07602/nsf07602.htm>

*Subject: **eGY Booth at AGU*

Greetings
We invite you to contribute a demonstration project to be featured at the
eGY Booth at the upcoming AGU Meeting in San Francisco.

The booth will feature demonstrations of projects that implement one or more
of the eGY principles give in our declaration.   See:
http://www.egy.org/declaration.php

The booth will be open from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM Tues, Wed, and Tursday and
from 9:30 to 4:30 on Friday.

eGY will also host a reception for participants on Monday night.

If you are interested in displaying your work in the eGY Booth, please send
me an email listing the times YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BE AT THE BOOTH and a
brief description of your project.

We have several good demonstrations that are currently on line at:
http://egy.org/demoproj.php   The best of these are short (~ 5 minute)
narrated power point presentations that are eye catching and stand alone so
we can put them on the web.  Narrated power point  presentations are,
however,  not required.

We will have a PC, a large plasma screen, speakers, and an internet
connection.

If you have questions about what is involved, give me a call or drop me an
e-mail (pete at lasp.colorado.edu)

Bill Peterson
eGY Secretary