[ESIP-AQ] Telecon today

Stefan Falke stefan.falke at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 12:04:29 EST 2007

If you're available for a mid-holiday discussion:

Phone: 866-489-0573;
Meeting Code: *2279431*

If you're planning on a demo during the Jan 9 reception, please add it to
the list on our meeting page:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/AQClusterJan08

If you have any contextual metadata (journal articles, presentations,
derived datasets, maps, charts, blogs, wiki pages, other websites, etc.)
about the featured datasets (OMI, Airnow, NOAA Hazard Mapping System Fires,
and US National Emissions Inventory), please add that to their respective
DataSpace pages (links provided on the meeting page).

Next week (Jan 4), we will reserve time on our call to discuss the
relationship between
DataSpaces<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/DataSpaces_Datasets>and
DataSheets <http://serc.carleton.edu/usingdata/about_datasheets.html>.

Happy New Year!