[ESIP-AQ] OGC Template - Air Quality and Health Scenario

White.Johne at epamail.epa.gov White.Johne at epamail.epa.gov
Wed Jan 23 09:02:11 EST 2008

Hi ESIP Air Quality Cluster members.  I wanted to let you know that an
initial draft of the Air Quality Scenario
(http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/GEOSS_AIP_Pilot_Scenario) for the
GEOSS AI Pilot (http://www.ogcnetwork.net/AIpilot) has been placed on
the ESIP wiki. The process of developing this scenario is open to the
community and I encourage you to review and provide comments/feedback on
this ESIP workspace.  I will be attending the upcoming GEOSS
Architecture Workshop in 2 weeks and will present the end result of this
workspace (which include your valuable contributions).

Again please feel free to add any contributions that you may have to
this workspace -- and thanks for your time/effort in making this happen
in such short notice.

For wiki-related questions feel free to contact Rudy Husar (
rhusar at me.wustl.edu)

Regards,

jw

John E. White

US EPA Office of Air Quality Planning & Standards
AIRNow Program Manager
US EPA (C404-07)
Research Triangle Park, NC 27711
919-541-2306