[ESIP-AQ] AQ Scenario to be presented to GEO committees on 5 May

McCabe.David at epamail.epa.gov McCabe.David at epamail.epa.gov
Thu Apr 24 11:06:24 EDT 2008

Hello ESIP Air Quality Colleagues,

Just a quick plug for tomorrow's ESIP AQ Telecon (info here:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/AQCluster_Telecons  )

In a short time, on 5 May, we will be presenting the Air Quality
Architecture Implementation Pilot Scenario to the GEO community again.
This time it will be to the GEO User Interface Committee, at a one day
side meeting focused on the scenario we developed, in Toronto.  We feel
this is an important opportunity to showcase our scenario, developed
with a user input from this group.  More importantly, it is a good
opportunity to inform folks working on the standards and plans for GEOSS
what we hope that GEOSS can do.

We'd love to get some more feedback from the community on the Scenario.
It is on the wiki...
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/GEOSS_AIP_AQ_Scenario

We can discuss this tomorrow, and of course you can add comments anytime
directly on the scenario page, on the talk page, or be emailing me or
Rudy.

Thanks, David

David McCabe
AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellow
US EPA, Office of Research and Development (8104R)
1200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20460
202 564 0016