[ESIP-AQ] Air Quality Scenario: getting ready for submission

McCabe.David at epamail.epa.gov McCabe.David at epamail.epa.gov
Thu May 29 12:43:47 EDT 2008

Hello AQ cluster:

I've converted the AQ scenario to a word document, as George Percival
requested.  It is longer (3.5 pp) than he requested (2 pp) but I think
the length is reasonable for the breadth of the scenario.  George is
enthusiastic about the broad approach we took and I've warned him that
it would be a bit long.

You'll see a link to it at the top of the '2 page' wiki page:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/AQ_Scenario_for_AIP_2008_CFP

George says he needs it 'by the end of May' so time is short, but your
feedback and edits are welcome!  You can edit the document yourself, or
send me changes you'd like to see. Please take a look!

David

David McCabe
AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellow
US EPA, Office of Research and Development (8104R)
1200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20460
202 564 0016