[ESIP-AQ] Notes from wiki telecon yesterday

Niemann.Brand at epamail.epa.gov Niemann.Brand at epamail.epa.gov
Wed Jun 18 15:45:27 EDT 2008

Erin, Thanks and I made the following suggestion to Carole earlier today
that she found interesting:

Carol, In my experience with Wikis, there is nothing better or more
logical to use for the basic organization of content than the
organization's strategic plan. And you just got a new one that we could
use for this purpose!

Brand

             "Erin Robinson"
             <emr1 at wustl.edu>
             Sent by:                                                To
             erinmr at gmail.com         esip-aqcluster at rtpnet.org, Brand
                                      Niemann/DC/USEPA/US at EPA
                                                                     cc
             06/18/2008 03:41
             PM                                                 Subject
                                      Notes from wiki telecon yesterday

Hi All,

My notes from the telecon yesterday on wiki usage have been posted:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/AQCluster_WikiP_Discussion#Notes_from_Wiki_Telecon

Please add any other notes you feel were important to the discussion or
tasks that need to be followed up on.

The two immediate action items I noted were:
- Restructure/organize the AQ Cluster front page
- Using wikis/participatory technology to capture ESIP summer meeting -
Brand Niemann/Erin Robinson/ others interested?

Thanks -
Erin

--
Erin Robinson