[ESIP-AQ] !!! cartoon slide for AQ scenario !!!

McCabe.David at epamail.epa.gov McCabe.David at epamail.epa.gov
Thu Jun 26 12:03:49 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

I sent the attached slide to Geo. Percival when I was discussing the
enterprise architecture diagrams for the AQ scenario in the draft CFP.
This morning George asked me about including the diagram from the slide
in the CFP.  (the architecture diagrams would still be there).
Thoughts?

If I hear no objections, I will say yes, but I think I will tweak the
test on the bottom a bit.  Last I knew the CFP has to get finished
today, so I need to hear from folks quickly.

Best, David

David McCabe
AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellow
US EPA, Office of Research and Development (8104R)
1200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20460
202 564 0016

(See attached file: Value Chain for Scenario.ppt)