[ESIP-AQ] ESIP AQ Cluster Response to GEOSS AIP-Phase2

Rudolf Husar rhusar at me.wustl.edu
Tue Sep 2 12:57:50 EDT 2008

Dear ESIP AQ Cluster,

Several of you have asked about what telecon I was referring to. The GEOSS
Architecture Implementation Pilot has regular telecons of which purpose at
this time are the responses to the Call for
Participation<http://www.ogcnetwork.net/AIPphase2CFP>and the upcoming
Kickoff
Meeting in Boulder <http://www.ogcnetwork.net/AIP_Phase2_Kickoff>. Today's
telecon <http://www.ogcnetwork.net/AIPtelecons> was short and pertained to
the list of AIP responses received so far<http://www.ogcnetwork.net/node/395>.

Next week's GEOSS AIP Telecon <http://www.ogcnetwork.net/AIPtelecons> will
be more important since there will be a summary presentation of the
submitted responses. This summary will be prepared by the OGC team this
week. Hence, in order to be included in the summary of responses a response
to the CFP would need to be submitted by the end of this week at the latest.

Regards,
Rudy

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 7:53 AM, Rudolf Husar <rhusar at me.wustl.edu> wrote:

> Hello George,
>
> I am planning to attend the AIP-2 Kickoff as well as the AIP telecon today.
>
> Rudy
>

> On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 2:02 PM, George Percivall <
> gpercivall at opengeospatial.org> wrote:
>
>> Stefan,
>>  Your response to the AIP-2 CFP has been received in working order.
>> Your response will be posted here:  http://www.ogcnetwork.net/node/395
>>
>> To be most effective, your organization is encouraged to attend the AIP-2
>> Kickoff: 25-26 Sept in Boulder Colorado USA.
>> http://www.ogcnetwork.net/AIP_Phase2_Kickoff
>>
>> Thank you for your contributions to the GEOSS.
>>
>> Regards,
>> George
>>
>> George Percivall
>> Open Geospatial Consortium
>> http://www.opengeospatial.org/
>> E-mail: percivall at opengeospatial.org
>> Voice: +1-301-560-6439
>>

>> On Sep 1, 2008, at 5:08 PM, Stefan Falke wrote:
>>
>>   George,
>>
>> The ESIP Air Quality Cluster is pleased to respond to the AIP-Phase II
>> CFP.
>> We look forward to collaborating in the Pilot's air quality community
>> activities.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Stefan
>> Rudy
>> ESIP AQ Cluster co-chairs
>>
>> <GEOSS_AIP-2_CFP_Response_ESIP_AQCluster.doc>
>>

>>    George Percivall
>> Open Geospatial Consortium
>> http://www.opengeospatial.org/
>> E-mail: percivall at opengeospatial.org
>> Voice: +1-301-560-6439

>> This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of
>> addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
>> disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are
>> not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
>> email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.

Rudolf B. Husar, Professor and Director
Center for Air Pollution Impact and Trend Analysis (CAPITA),
Washington University,
1 Brookings Drive, Box 1124
St. Louis, MO 63130
 314 935 6099