[ESIP-AQ] GEOSS AIP Health:Air Quality Intro Slides for AIP Plenary

Rudolf Husar rhusar at me.wustl.edu
Tue Sep 23 14:41:18 EDT 2008

Hello All,

Attached please find three slides for the 5 minute AQ Scenario
introduction<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/AQ_SBA_Pilot_Intro>to
be shown at the AIP Plenary on Thursday of this week. Please send me
any
comments or fixes by the end of today.

Thanks-
Rudy

--
Rudolf B. Husar, Professor and Director
Center for Air Pollution Impact and Trend Analysis (CAPITA),