[ESIP-AQ] 2008 11 AQ AIP scenario

davidcmccabe at gmail.com davidcmccabe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 14:47:49 EST 2008

I've shared a document with you called "2008 11 AQ AIP scenario":
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4mkcmn_30cgb2j5cb&invite=d5ps9xw It's not
an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this document,
just click the link above. --- This is the AQ Scenario. It is rough
looking, as some formatting disappears when goes from MS word to Google
Doc, but we will get it cleaned up. I will add links to it, but you'll be
able to read and edit as soon as you activate. You can forward this
invitation, or invite others on yourself. David