[ESIP-AQ] Fw: NASA comments on IOC

Lindsay, Francis (HQ-DK000) Francis.Lindsay-1 at nasa.gov
Fri Dec 12 13:23:14 EST 2008

Hi all,  thanks David for sending this around.  I'm stuck at home and may not be able to sit in, though I will try and deal with the 3 year old.  If I miss I'd really like to hear/see your feedback, ideas, etc.  This very much ties in to some upcoming meetings Stefan and I are working an agenda for.

thanks, back to daddy-care.

cheers,

Dr. Francis E. Lindsay,
Division of Earth Science