[ESIP-AQ] Telecon Reminder

Rudolf Husar rhusar at me.wustl.edu
Fri May 29 12:46:57 EDT 2009

John,

Today's ESIP call will include discussion on the response to the GEOSS CFP:
(Lawrence will be on the call to clarify..) . Tentatively its this... keep
watching the evolution of the page..
*Air Quality Information System and GEOSS: India Air Quality and CATHALAC
Applications*<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Air_Quality_Information_System_and_GEOSS:_India_Air_Quality_and_CATHALAC_Applications>
Should
we put BAMS down as interested party on the CATHALAC part?  This is very
early stage of the CFP response but by June 4 we will need an exteded 5 page
letter of intent. Key characters in the cast are Stefan (India), Ana Pados
(Giovanni, CATHALAC, Education, tutorials, etc), Erin (motor), Rudy (just an
observer :))

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 11:35 AM, John McHenry <john.mchenry at baronams.com>wrote:

> Hello Erin and Lawrence --
> Given that I am at CATHALAC today, I will not be able to participate
> but please do keep me in the loop....
> Best regards,
> John
>
> On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Erin Robinson <emr1 at wustl.edu> wrote:
>
>> Hi Lawrence,
>> Thanks so much for the offer to participate in part of the call today to
>> provide info and clarification on the CFP. This would be really useful for
>> the group, since it is our focus right now.
>>
>> All, a page was started for one response to the CFP on  Air Quality
>> Information System and GEOSS: India Air Quality and CATHALAC Applications<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Air_Quality_Information_System_and_GEOSS:_India_Air_Quality_and_CATHALAC_Applications>.
>> Please add content you'd like to contribute here.
>>
>> Thanks-
>> Erin
>>
>> On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 9:22 AM, Friedl, Lawrence A. (HQ-DK000) <
>> lfriedl at nasa.gov> wrote:
>>
>>>  Hi Erin --
>>>
>>> Glad to see that the GEO CFP is on the call today.  Is there any info or
>>> clarifications you need from me to support that call today?
>>>
>>> Bests,
>>> Lawrence
>>>

>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> Lawrence Friedl
>>> NASA Applied Sciences Program   202-358-1599  phone
>>> Earth Science Division                   202-358-3098  fax
>>> Science Mission Directorate           LFriedl at nasa.gov
>>> NASA Headquarters
>>> Washington, DC  20546

Rudolf B. Husar, Professor and Director
Center for Air Pollution Impact and Trend Analysis (CAPITA),
Washington University,
1 Brookings Drive, Box 1124
St. Louis, MO 63130
314 935 6099