[ESIP-AQ] (no subject)

McCabe.David at epamail.epa.gov McCabe.David at epamail.epa.gov
Thu Jun 11 14:39:29 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

We are making progress on a draft agenda for the AQ sessions during the
ESIP summer meeting.  Please take a look at the draft agenda:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/AQ_Community_Meeting_Summer_2009_Schedule

We will discuss this on tomorrow's ESIP-AQ Telecon (1:30 eastern, phone
numbers here):

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/AQ_Work_Group_Telecons#June_12.2C_2009_Telecon

Louis Sweeny, our facilitator, has worked with me and others from EPA to
draft this agenda.  Louis will be on tomorrow's Telecon.  Please join
us!  We have some other business which we will probably need to discuss
(for example, the GEO Concept Proposals are due on Monday), but I hope
we can devote 45 minutes to a discussion of this agenda.

While the meeting is several weeks away, Louis is on leave starting on
June 23.  It would be very good to capture our goals and plans for the
AQ sessions on the agenda as best we can before then.  If you cannot
make tomorrow's telecon please let send feedback - to me, to all of us,
or directly on the wiki.

Talk to you tomorrow.

- David

David McCabe, PhD
AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellow
US EPA, Office of Research and Development (8104R)
1200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20460
202 564 0016