[ESIP-AQ] GotoMeeting for AIP-3 AQ Kickoff Meeting

James E. Johnson James.Johnson at nasa.gov
Thu Mar 11 10:57:17 EST 2010

On Thursday 11 March 2010 09:10:48 am Erin Robinson wrote:
> Hi All -
>
> There were some technical issues with WebEx, so we've switched over to
> gotomeeting. The info for joining is below: 1.  Please join my meeting.
> https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/307355624
>
> 2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or,
> call in using your telephone.
>
> Dial 218-844-4920
> Access Code: 307-355-624
> Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
>
> Meeting ID: 307-355-624
>
> GoToMeeting®
> Online Meetings Made Easy™
>
> Erin
>

> Erin Robinson
> Graduate Research Assistant
> CAPITA: Center for Air Pollution Impact and Trend Analysis
> emr1 at wustl.edu<mailto:emr1 at wustl.edu>

Great, it doesn't support Linux Operating Systems.
| James E. Johnson                      | address:                           |
| Wyle Information Systems, Inc.        |  NASA Goddard Space Flight Center  |
| e-mail: james.johnson at nasa.gov        |  Distributed Active Archive Center |
| phone:  301-614-5121                  |  Code 610.2, Bldg 32, Room S130G   |
| fax:    301-614-5268                  |  Greenbelt, MD  20771              |