[ESIP-AQ] New co-chairs

Stefan Falke stefan.falke at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 07:08:28 EST 2011

During the ESIP Winter Meeting earlier this month, the Air Quality Workgroup
transitioned to new co-chairs.
Rudy and I helped coordinate the group for 5+ years and it was a good time
for others to serve that role (to 'freshen' things up a bit, if you will).

The individuals who offered to jointly coordinate the group are:

Ross Bagwell, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Tim Dye, Sonoma Technology, Inc.
Glynis Lough, Battelle Memorial Institute

Thanks to Ross, Tim and Glynis for accepting the co-chair roles. We're
looking forward to the next phases of the Workgroup.

-Stefan