[ESIP-AQ] Call-in Info

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Thu Apr 28 15:55:58 EDT 2011

Hi All -

Just a reminder of the new webex info:

To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-669-3239
Attendee access code: 231 338 97

To start the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/j.php?ED=158358357&UID=494236927&PW=NNzg1MjY1ODdi&RT=MiM3

2. Enter name and email

Talk to you tomorrow -
Erin

*Erin Robinson*
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
www.esipfed.org
[image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Federation-of-Earth-Science-Information-Partners-ESIP/150015055044779>
 [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ESIPFed> [image: