[ESIP-AQ] ESIP AQ RFP for AIP-4

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Wed May 11 12:16:42 EDT 2011

Hi All -

Attached is a draft of the CFP. It is brief and really only highlights the
two main contributions, I think ESIP AQ should make, independent of the
individual data providers.

1. ESIP AQ WG will host tele/web seminars on a variety of topics relevant to
improving data access, input into GEOSS Clearinghouse and usage through the
GEOSS common infrastructure (GCI). This will allow data providers to learn
and implement on their own systems.

2. ESIP AQ WG will be a liason between AIP and GEO AQ CoP - taking data
requirements identified previously in CoP activities and assisting data
providers with relevant data to get into the GCI.

This broadly lays out the activities and I don't think binds AQ WG in a way
that we can't deliver. It also enhances independent provider contributions.

Thanks for any feedback
Erin

*Erin Robinson*
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
www.esipfed.org
[image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Federation-of-Earth-Science-Information-Partners-ESIP/150015055044779>
 [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ESIPFed> [image: