[ESIP-AQ] Friday ESIP AQ Telecon details

Lough, Glynis C LoughG at battelle.org
Thu Jan 5 17:41:09 EST 2012

Please use the call-in and webex below to participate remotely in the ESIP Air Quality meeting, tomorrow, Friday 6 Jan 8:30am ET

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-669-3239<tel:1-877-668-4493>
Attendee access code: 231 338 97#
To login to webex: https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1
Password: 23133897
For those attending ESIP this week, please mark the Air Quality session on your agendas.  We will be meeting Friday morning (8:30-10am).  We have a busy agenda for the meeting, including:

- Updates on ongoing and upcoming projects (CIERA, AIP 5, AirNOW, etc)
- Upcoming meetings
- Review of draft Best Practices for interoperability (CyAir)
- Identifying collaborative projects for the group
- Topics for future calls

We look forward to seeing you in DC!

Glynis, Ross, and Tim