[ESIP-AQ] AQ Community Metadata Record Call - Wednesday, May 9, 10 EDT (2 pm UTC)

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Tue May 8 16:58:17 EDT 2012

Hi All -

With Wenli Yang at NASA I continued to improve the xsl
transform<https://www.dropbox.com/s/uuqbppwtjnawfrz/moveFacets.xsl>and
we are now validating! I have also connected to Enrico to harvest our
records and hopefully we will be able to see that by Wednesday morning.

It would be great to talk about next steps - how to get the appropriate
information into the new syntactic format, common vocabulary, etc.

*Here are call-in details: *

To join the online portion of the meeting:
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1
   -Click join next to the meeting name.
   - Enter your name and email address
   - If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 23138379 with
no spaces or #.

To join the audio portion of the Conference meeting via the phone:
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493 Attendee access
code: 23138379#

Best-
Erin

*Erin Robinson*
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
www.esipfed.org
[image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Federation-of-Earth-Science-Information-Partners-ESIP/150015055044779>
 [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ESIPFed> [image: