[ESIP-AQ] Fwd: EPA Offers up to $80, 000 to Communities to Develop Air Sensor Data Best Practices

Rudolf Husar rhusar at me.wustl.edu
Wed Aug 31 11:52:09 EDT 2016

Smart City AQ.. a nice opportunity... whish it was a few years back. Have
no original ideas here but if someone has a plan, we could offer DataFed
and maybe help on data usage.

Thanks.

Life is still good here in Stomorska. Beyond some mechanical repars, health
is good. BTW, JJ and I are just leaving for Katie Kovacs wedding in STL -
be back on Solta by Tue morning.

Hope life is treating you well .. beyond ESIP. Should chat sometime, huh?

R & J

Rudolf B. Husar, PhD
Emeritus Professor of Energy, Environment and Chemical Engineering
Washington University, St. Louis, MO 63130
1 Brookings Drive
rhusar at wustl.edu