[ESIP-AQ] ESIP Air Quality Cluster meeting today 4pm ET

Beth Huffer beth at lingualogica.net
Thu Mar 26 13:45:40 EDT 2020

Hi Air Quality Cluster!

Hope everyone is well! I offer humble apologies for this very last minute notice. Going forward, the AQ Cluster monthly meetings will be on the the 4th Thursday of every month at 4pm ET, 3pm CT, 2pm MT, 1pm PT. This month, that’s today! Please join us for a discussion about putting together a catalog of air quality data and other resources, if you can.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/414623901

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3129<tel:+16467493129,,414623901%23>

Access Code: 414-623-901

Talk to you soon!

Beth